LEARN CHAMPIONSHIP PRINCIPALS
FOR COACHES AND PLAYERS 16-22 YEARS
FOR PLAYERS AGE 15+ GREAT INFO FOR COACHES TOO
A Virtual 9-week Program with former Nba player and head coach sam vincent
Welcome to the Championship Principles Challenge!
Player who join the Championship Principle Challenge will participate in nine weekly lessons that include interactive training videos on the Farmer app, custom learning games on QuizWhizzer and view YouTube videos where Coach Sam takes them through each of the Principles. They will also be invited to a weekly Zoom call where they can ask questions and hear from other players.
“CHAMPIONSHIP PRINCIPLES are key success strategies that I developed while playing alongside some of the NBA’s greatest players: Magic Johnson, Larry Bird and Michael Jordon. I have applied these principals throughout my 20-year coaching career.” – Sam Vincent – AAU International Relations
“CHAMPIONSHIP PRINCPLES are key success strategies that I developed while playing alongside some of the NBA’s greatest players: Magic Johnson, Larry Bird and Michael Jordon. I have applied these principals throughout my 20-year coaching career and share them globally with youth coaches, players and corporate executives. These principals have enhanced the culture and playing experience of those I have shared them with. They will unlock valuable life skill for all, participants, coaches and parents by helping identify a shared greater push pose.”
– SAM VINCENT
- Work Ethic
- Competitive Spirit
- PASSION : The high energy and motivation to what you love to do. This fuels your ability to excel
- RESPECT : How you express and conduct yourself in front of those you care about.
- COMMUNICATION : How you verbally or physically express your thoughts and opinions.
- CONFIDENCE : The belief that no matter what obstacle or adversities might be in your way, you still have the abilities to achieve your goal.
- PREPARATION: Understanding the information and requirements and then practicing them over and over again.
- APPRECIATION : Rewarding or giving thanks to those who support and assist you in your efforts.
- WORK ETHIC : Extra effort you put into your objectives to achieve your goal.
- COMPETITIVE SPIRIT: Deciding you want to be the best and working harder than others to achieve that result.
- DRIVEN : Understanding your objectives and goals and being determined to achieve them.